So yeah, many of you know that I attended the Polo Tourney over on Governor’s Island a few weeks ago..it was truly an awesome time and I had much more fun than I expected. In fact, I didn’t want to go at all! Haha. Governor’s Island is absolutely beautiful and is apparently now open to the public for good every weekend & the ferry is free! We all know that there is no beating “FREE”. Haha. Below are some photos from the event and also my sunburned/peeling forehead, gross. haha.
Conclusions drawn from the Polo Classic:
- People are seriously obsessed with Prince Harry; I never knew this.
- Madonna likes to have fun with her kids; I would not have guessed. [see photo below.]
- Meridith and Sean dress better than most people. Tell them how good they look.
- Polo is actually pretty amazing and I would love to see it again.
- Kate Hudson is a magnet for birds that like to shit on people. LOL.
- Black people need to wear sunblock. Yes, everyone gets burned. *sighs*[see photo below.]
- Alek Wek is gorgeous and also very soft spoken and nice to talk too.
Here are some pictures I enjoyed thoroughly…